Meet: 7.30am, at the park opposite Walt & Burley, Kingston Foreshore
Run: Circuit around east basin of Lake Burley Griffin, 10.1km
Breakfast: Walt & Burley, Kingston Foreshore
- From the meeting point, turn right through the Kingston Foreshore development along Eastlake Parade then turning left onto Eyre Street
- Towards the end of Eyre Street, take the bike path on the left into the wetlands. Follow this path around the wetlands arriving at a car park.
- Cross the car park and continue on bike path parallel to the old Dairy Flat road.
- Cross the Molonglo River and veer left onto bike path running along the north bank of the river.
- Follow this until King’s Avenue Bridge, run under the bridge and loop back up and right onto the bridge and cross the lake.
- Veer right after bridge through the underpass and back to the lake edge. Turn right and follow lake back to Bowen Park, turn right, cross Wentworth Avenue and back to Telopea Park (10.1 km).