MEET: 7am, Treloar Crescent, Campbell (car park at rear of War Memorial)
RUN: Mt Ainslie clockwise (6.8km, 11km and 13km options)
BREAKFAST: Pedlar, 65 Constitution Ave, Campbell
- Cross Mt Ainslie Drive, pass the BBQ area and head on foot path up the hill.
- Turn left at second fire trail and continue around Mt Ainslie in an anticlockwise direction.
- At three way fork take the middle fork up the hill and turn right at t-intersection.
- Go past (or turn back at metal gate (6.8km).
- For a longer run (11km) go to the water reservoir: take left turn as you run up the hill after the metal gate and run as far as the water reservoir and return
- For even longer run, a clockwise loop run around Mt Ainslie – continue up the hill rather than taking left turn, veer left after long down hill, skirt side of building and cross Mt Ainslie Drive. Take left turn (not uphill) at three way intersection and arrive at the top of the foot track where you started – you will see the roof of the War Memorial and turn left (13km with reservoir extension; 9.5km without).