MEET: 7.30AM – Telopea Park Car Park (east side of park, near intersection of Telopea Park Road East and Gosse Street) *note start time
RUN: Telopea Park and East Basin (via Wetlands) 10.1km
BREAKFAST: Gryphons Café, 16 Barker Street, Griffith Shops
- From Telopea Park head north east towards the lake, passing Bowen Park, and turn right through the Kingston Foreshore along Eastlake Parade then turning left onto Eyre Street.
- Towards the end of Eyre St take a dirt path on the left into the wetlands.
- Follow this path around the wetlands arriving at a car park. Cross the car park and continue on bike path parallel to the old Dairy Flat Road.
- Cross the Molonglo River and veer left onto bike path running along the north bank of the river.
- Follow this until King’s Avenue Bridge, run under the bridge and loop back up and right onto the bridge and cross the lake.
- Veer right after bridge cross the road (at road works, soon to be an underpass) and back to lake edge
- Turn right and follow lake back to Bowen Park, turn right, cross Wentworth Avenue and back to Telopea Park