MEET: 7.30am, Battye Street, Bruce
(Intersection of Leverrier Crescent, south of the AIS. Park near the athletics stadium)
RUN: AIS to Lake Ginninderra (9.65KM)
BREAKFAST: Riccardo’s Café, Jamison Plaza, 1 Bowman Street, Macquarie
- From Battye Street follow the Centenary Trail signs south west then through Bruce Ridge between Calvary Hospital and Purdue Street Bruce.
- Cross Hayden Drive and pick up the Centenary Trail to head north, turning before reaching Radford College and then west and south.
- Climb up a hill and go past an open area and descend and turn left.
- Run west parallel to College St and turn right at the swimming pool and along Eastern Valley Way.
- After crossing Emu Bank, run towards Lake Ginninderra past Ginninderra College.
- On reaching John Knight Park turn and retrace your steps, noting the car park for the park will be the starting point for the next Centenary Trail run