MEET: 7.30am Debacle, 24 Lonsdale Street, Braddon (best parking off Girrahween Street near Mandalay bus)
RUN: O’Conner Ridge to Belconnen (Out and back along the bike path through O’Connor and over O’Connor Ridge to Hayden Drive)
BREAKFAST: Debacle, 24 Lonsdale Street, Braddon
- Head north to Haig Park and follow footpath to cross Northbourne Ave at lights (look out for trams!).
- Cross Northborne Avenue and pick up dirt path through Haig Park to meet the bike path. Turn right onto bike path.
- Continue on this path. At Macarthur Street, where there is a white bridge over the drain, turn left and pass a school and church on the left.
- Cross Hovea St and pass scout hall on left, cross Miller St and cross Dryandra Street turning left along the bike path.
- Continue up the hill and veer left before tunnel.
- Gunghalin Drive is on your right.
- Go under tunnel and follow path to Hayden Drive turning to retrace steps (13.2km).
- For a longer run continue across Hayden Drive and follow the bike path down to Eastern Valley Way