Meet: 7.30am, Dryandra St, heading north just after roundabout on Fairfax St/Belconnen Way. Parking available along Dryandra Street near Kunzea Street intersection.
Run: Bruce Ridge – 9.4km (6.2km option)
Breakfast: Two Before Ten, 68 Bandjalong Cres, Aranda
- Start on Kunzea St (road off Dryandra to the caravan park).
- Follow west towards the caravan park. Take the first trail to the right before the caravan park and run up the trail to the T- junction.
- Turn left onto the Bruce pipeline track and follow the trail almost to Belconnen Way.
- Turn right up a short steep track (Bruce two) and then right again onto the Bruce Ridge track. Keep going on this track until it almost reaches Gungahlin Drive and then turn right and follow the North Bruce track until it crosses the bike path.
- Take the left track and continue left around a small dam. Before Ginninderra Drive, veer right and take the second track on the right back to the bike path.
- At the bike path turn left to get back to the start (6.2km, hilly, mostly on fire trails).
- For a longer run cross Belconnen Way/Fairfax St at roundabout on Dryandra St and pick up the Centenary trail running parallel to Dryandra St.
- Either run back along Dryandra St or go under the underpass on Firth Road and up the dirt track on the right towards Black Mountain.
- Follow the path up to the Powerline Track. Turn right and follow this track back to Belconnen Way/Fairfax St. Cross Belconnen Way/Fairfax St and turn right towards the caravan park (approx. 3.2kms).
- Note – map is for the longer run (9.4km)