Congratulations to all nominees and award winners for their success at the Triathlon ACT Awards held on Friday 28 June.
FIT was well-represented with nominees in almost all available categories and age groups. FIT2Sprint participants in particular shone with many of these women placing in the top three of their age groups for the novice categories.
Special award categories also featured a number of FIT members.
- Club Coach of the Year was jointly won by FIT2Sprint and JT Multisport.
- Novice of the Year was won by Sally Hamilton.
- Volunteer of the Year was won by Heather Gow-Carey.
- Novice Series Overall Female included Sally Hamilton (3rd) and Jennifer Cameron (2nd).
Special Awards nominees included:
- Rachel Baker Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in Triathlon: Robyn McClelland.
- Volunteer of the Year: Pauline Unterberger