Meet: 7.30am, Treloar Crescent, Campbell (at the back of the Australian War Memorial)
Run: Mt Ainslie loop in reverse – Out and back hilly run along the base of Mt Ainslie in a southerly direction (10km)
Breakfast: Pedlar 65 Constitution Avenue Campbell
- Cross Mt Ainslie Drive and BBQ area head on foot path up the hill.
- Turn right at second fire trail and continue around Mt Ainslie in an anticlockwise direction: veer right at three way intersection, cross Mt Ainslie Drive turning left after building.
- Continue on fairly straight undulating road and then take left bend and start to climb hill.
- Stick to the main trail turning left at bottom of long downhill and continue in a southerly direction on the flat trail.
- Take a left uphill and past water reservoir and ACTEW building (on your left).
- At tree in middle of three way intersection take a left uphill and arrive at the starting point. Turn right and back to Remembrance Park.
- The loop run is 10km or turn and retrace the route for a shorter run.