AIR QUALITY PERMITTING
IF NOT – BREAKFAST FROM 8AM
MEET: 7.00am – Athlon Drive heading south. Just past the last houses in Farrer, turn left at dirt road to small car park (Image).
RUN: Farrer to Isaacs Ridge (12.5km) – Out and back hilly run along the back of the houses in Farrer to Isaacs Pine Forest
Breakfast: A Bite to Eat, Shop 8 Chifley Place, Chifley (please park at rear of YMCA – MacLaurin Street Chifley)
- Head over animal barrier and follow dirt trail behind the houses.
- Head up hill to water reservoir and keep to main trail.
- Once leaving bush and near Yamba Drive take a sharp right and go under Yamba Drive and veer left.
- Stay on the fire trail through the Isaacs pine plantation; the plantation finishes and houses of Isaacs are on your left.
- Turn and retrace steps once you reach the end of the houses of Isaacs