Depart: 7.30am, Treloar Crescent, Campbell (car park at rear of War Memorial)
Run: Undulating out and back on fire trail along the base of Mt Ainslie, in a northerly direction (6.8km, 11km and 13km options)
Please note that this does not include a FIT breakfast due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Cross Mt Ainslie Drive, pass the BBQ area and head on foot path up the hill.
- Turn left at second fire trail and continue around Mt Ainslie in an anticlockwise direction.
- At three-way fork take the middle fork up the hill and turn right at t-intersection.
- Go past (or turn back at metal gate (6.8km).
- For a longer run (11km) go to the water reservoir: take left turn as you run up the hill after the metal gate and run as far as the water reservoir and return
- For an even longer run, a clockwise loop run around Mt Ainslie – continue up the hill rather than taking left turn, veer left after long down hill, skirt side of building and cross Mt Ainslie Drive.
- Take left turn (not uphill) at three way intersection and arrive at the top of the foot track where you started – you will see the roof of the War Memorial and turn left (13km with reservoir extension; 9.5km without)