Depart: 7.30am Battye Street, Bruce (Intersection of Leverrier Crescent, south of the AIS. Park near the athletics stadium)
Run: AIS to Lake Ginninderra (9.65KM)
Breakfast: Stella’s by the Lake, 1 Beissel Street, Belconnen
- From Battye Street follow the Centenary Trail signs south west then through Bruce Ridge between Calvary Hospital and Purdue Street Bruce.
- Cross Hayden Drive and pick up the Centenary Trail to head north, turning before reaching Radford College and then west and south.
- Climb up a hill and go past an open area and descend and turn left.
- Run west parallel to College St and turn right at the swimming pool and along Eastern Valley Way.
- After crossing Emu Bank, run towards Lake Ginninderra past Ginninderra College.
- On reaching John Knight Park turn and retrace your steps.