Depart: 7.30am – Kingston Foreshore – Park in car park with entry off Eastlake Parade. Meet in front of Walt and Burley where run will start
Run: Kingston Foreshore and East Basin (via Wetlands) – Circuit around East Basin of Lake Burley Griffin (10.1km)
Breakfast: Dockside Kingston, 29 Eastlake Parade, Kingston Foreshore
- Run east through the Kingston Foreshore along Eastlake Parade then turning left onto Eyre Street.
- Towards the end of Eyre St take a dirt path on the left into the wetlands.
- Follow this path around the wetlands arriving at a carpark. Cross the carpark and continue on bike path parallel to the old Dairy Flat Road.
- Cross the Molonglo River and veer left onto bike path running along the north bank of the river.
- Follow this until King’s Avenue Bridge, run under the bridge and loop back up and right onto the bridge and cross the lake.
- Veer right after crossing bridge, take the underpass back to lake edge.
- Turn right and follow lake back to Kingston Foreshore.