Depart: 7.30am – Kingston Foreshore – Park in car park with entry off Eastlake Parade. Meet in front of Walt and Burley where run will start
Run: Kingston Foreshore and East Basin (via Wetlands) – Circuit around East Basin of Lake Burley Griffin (10.1km)
Breakfast: Dockside Kingston, 29 Eastlake Parade, Kingston Foreshore
- Run east through the Kingston Foreshore along Eastlake Parade then turning left onto Eyre Street.
- Towards the end of Eyre St take a dirt path on the left into the wetlands.
- Follow this path around the wetlands arriving at a carpark. Cross the carpark and continue on bike path parallel to the old Dairy Flat Road.
- Cross the Molonglo River and veer left onto bike path running along the north bank of the river.
- Follow this until King’s Avenue Bridge, run under the bridge and loop back up and right onto the bridge and cross the lake.
- Veer right after crossing bridge, take the underpass back to lake edge.
- Turn right and follow lake back to Kingston Foreshore.
Meet: 7.30am, Cooleman Court, Weston Creek – carpark behind McDonald’s
Run: Weston Creek to Governor General’s – 12.6km (bike path, flat with a couple of climbs)
Breakfast: The Meating Room, 45 Liardet Street, Weston
- From car park head east to bike path.
- Turn left and head north on bike path parallel to Streeton Drive.
- Go under Streeton Drive and continue right/north parallel to Streeton Drive.
- At Cotter Road intersection, cross Cotter road and take the bike path heading north.
- Continue on bike path under Tuggeranong Parkway, over bridge and turn right at T-intersection.
- Take underpass left and head up hill beside the Federal Golf Course until Dunrossil Drive.
- Turnaround here and retrace the run
Depart: 7.30am National Rock Garden carpark on Forest Drive (east of interchange between Tuggeranong Parkway and Lady Denman Drive – at Yarramundi Reach, near the lake shore)
RUN: Arboretum (9.7km, hilly) – a clockwise loop around the National Arboretum
Breakfast: Two Before Ten, Aranda Shops, Aranda
- Head west from the gate following Forest Drive then Boundary Road, keeping fence on your left.
- Can also be done in reverse in anticlockwise direction – take Cork Plantation Road on left after entering the Arboretum.
- For a longer run do part of west basin after returning to the car park start.
Depart: 7.30am – Athlon Drive heading south. Just past the last houses in Farrer, turn left at dirt road to small car park (Image).
Run: Farrer to Isaacs Ridge (12.5km) – Out and back hilly run along the back of the houses in Farrer to Isaacs Pine Forest
Breakfast: A Bite to Eat, 8 Chifley Pl, Chifley
- Head over animal barrier and follow dirt trail behind the houses.
- Head up hill to water reservoir and keep to main trail.
- Once leaving bush and near Yamba Drive take a sharp right and go under Yamba Drive and veer left.
- Stay on the fire trail through the Isaacs pine plantation; the plantation finishes and houses of Isaacs are on your left.
- Turn and retrace steps once you reach the end of the houses of Isaacs